Tuesday, August 25, 2009

His Coy Mistress Etsy Shoppe



This is my first post to my new blog dedicated to vintage, collectibles and ancient things with dust and mold on them. I might at times, include something lovely and pink and new because it harkens back to the ancient and musty or just because it's so lovely and pink and new.

I have a delightful little store on Etsy, where you might find something gorgeous for yourself or a friend. Please feel free to take a look and email me if you find something or things you adore.

Some items which have just popped up in my shoppe...

Some beautiful silver Roger Vivier's, as pictured above,

Some classic Manolo's...





And a cute little vintage Holzman purse in red...



I am adding new and luscious things to my store everyday, so check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment